Monday, June 29, 2009

working it in

I had to do some re-arranging to get everything in this week. Soren had a meet in Keller all day fri, sat and sunday, so all I could do is some running on those days. I switched my long bike to Thursday, leaving at 2pm when Pete got home from work. No problem, it was only about 102 degrees! It was fun to run in Keller; they have miles and miles of great trails with some nice climbs. I have to get on top of my hydration, though. I ran on Saturday and Sunday mornings and my entire chest is rubbed raw. It is very painful and looks terrible. I took water, but that is just not enough. Nutrition on the bike is good; I am still using perpetuem. I ran out for the last hour of my ride on Thursday, so I ate some blocks and the combination, along with the extreme heat, did not go well. I felt really sick to my stomach. Good to know.

week p14 totals

swim 2:00 6400 yards
bike 6:15 108 miles
run 4:00 27.55 miles

total: 12:15

This week's schedule:

swim 2:30
bike 5:00
run 3:20

total: 10:50

No comments:

Post a Comment